[Vision2020] Missing emails

Moscow/Latah county community discussion list vision2020 at moscow.com
Fri May 23 15:50:53 PDT 2014

In fact, I'm going to use this audience as guinea pigs and try a fix.

>From now on, any posting you receive from Vision2020 will appear to come
directly from the list address instead of from the user's email address who
posted. I don't know what kind of fallout this will have besides avoiding
the Yahoo problem. It will likely cause an anonymity problem in that the
original sender's identity is going to be completely stripped out of the
email headers and can't be displayed by your email client.

(This is my personal email account, but I'm actually First Step's email
admin responsible for upkeep on this particular mail server and its lists.
I always pay attention to Vision2020 because it's usually an early
indicator of list server problems and can be fun to read at the same time.)