[Vision2020] Missing emails

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 15:28:40 PDT 2014

They're not ending up in either my spam or deleted folders.  I think it's some interaction between yahoo email and first step.  I think I'm still enrolled on the viz with my yahoo.com email address but haven't been able to send or receive to the viz for many, many years with that account which is why I switched to hotmail (rather than actually try to solve whatever problem existed).  Anyway, thanks for the feedback.  I did send off an email to mailman at fsr.com

-Scott