[Vision2020] A 1.6 million-pound megaload, huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 21 15:35:10 PDT 2014

A couple things, Mr. Dredge . . .

"Verstehen sie" is German for "Do you understand", not "Do you see".  You are getting "Verstehen sie" confused with "Gesehen sie" which IS German for "Do you see".  Good news, though.  You're doing marginally better with English.  Hang in there.

And . . .

Please continue to keep your paranoia healthy and in the "ready", ok?  I say this because next week . . . that's right NEXT WEEK . . . after several applications in several LARGE fields along ID-200 and determined to be ready . . . Moscow Cares is going . . .

AIRBORNE !

As much as I wished I had a photo to show you, control of the drone and camera (while airborne) requires two people's attention.  And since there was only Rodna and I . . .

So, seeya then, Mr. Dredge, . . . or maybe not . . . but who knows, right?

'Till then, keep your eyes to the skies, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon