[Vision2020] A 1.6 million-pound megaload, huh?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 17:27:45 PDT 2014

I have no idea if there is a megaload scheduled to move over this bridge
in the not-too-distant future, or if there is whether or not their
engineers have inspected the bridge in question; but if there is and
they haven't I am sure they thank you for bringing such a potential
problem to their attention.

Paul