[Vision2020] A 1.6 million-pound megaload, huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 19 22:18:02 PDT 2014

Scott Dredge ignorantly suggested:

"Seems to me that one of the best case scenarios for the anti-megaloaders / anti-business types is that the bridge collapses."

No, Mr. Dredge.  The best case scenario for the anti-megaloaders is NOT that the bridge collapses.

The best case scenario for the anti-megaloaders is that the megaloads are not transported through Idaho AT ALL!  Verstehen sie?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon