[Vision2020] Vote for Judge Brudie

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 20:25:31 PDT 2014

Tomorrow is an important election day for a fine judge. I ask you to join me in voting for Judge Jeff Brudie. Before being appointed District Court Judge in 2001 he had a wealth of civil and criminal experience. I practiced before him for many years, and always knew my clients would get a fair hearing in his courtroom. He treats everyone in his courtroom with respect and consideration. His wisdom, demeanor, preparation, and knowledge make him the best candidate for the position.

Sunil