[Vision2020] Department of Defense's "Zombie Plan" (ComPlan 8888)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed May 14 11:34:08 PDT 2014

Yes, and the wingnuts & conspiracy theorists (think Alex Jones) with serious
reading comprehension difficulties went absolutely bonkers over this, and
IIRC, Latah County was targeted by those freaks because our first responders
used a similar FEMA plan for a mass casualty training a year or two or three
ago.  I don't have the link anymore, but David VanDerBeek (Nevada governor
hopeful) had a YouTube screed naming Latah County & Moscow specifically.
Oh, wait . . . Disconnect is my friend, and this might be the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_609312
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_609312&feature=iv&src
_vid=JtllEV21u3E&v=_cuSDxYb12k>
&feature=iv&src_vid=JtllEV21u3E&v=_cuSDxYb12k

Personally, I don't have the stomach to listen to that lunatic again so I
can't promise the link is the correct one, but I'm sure it conveys the
flavor of the nutcases who had a field day with it.

I wonder how many people won't bother to read the actual document and will
get their undies all in a twist again???

Saundra

Moscow, ID

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be
happy, practice compassion.

~  The Dalai Lama