[Vision2020] Andrew Appleton

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 14 09:58:16 PDT 2014

And . . . oh, yes . . .

Jamin C. Wight
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Jamin_Wight

Stegner doesn't make child abuse appear to be a crime . . . more like a Friday night option.

Here we have Judge Stegner releasing three convicted child-abusing felons (Sitler, Wight, and Appleton) from jail after serving less than a year.

I can't speak for everybody on this list (Sunil), but, to me, this speaks volumes about the judge in each (or all) of these three cases.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon