[Vision2020] one more try

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 21:05:11 PDT 2014

Paul,

Are Sterling's opinions wrong in addition to being unpopular?

I'm amazed that you, the guy who declared he had 'little pity' for the guy who was tazered by the Florida cops at a Kerry speech, a classic First Amendment violation, rend your clothes and weep for Sterling. Boy, you know how to pick 'em.

Sunil