[Vision2020] Donald Sterling also receives lifetime ban from Nevada's Bunny Ranch brothel

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 14:02:22 PDT 2014

<"I can tell you
this: Johnny Buss, one of the owners of the Los Angeles Lakers, and I
have had a dual birthday party at the Bunny Ranch for the last 18 years,
 so a lot of NBA people have been here," Hof said.>

How convenient for Hof that Jerry Buss is no longer available for comment on this story.  Hof is receiving a lot of free advertising and publicity for the Bunny Ranch from the news media with his comments.  Stories on racism are good business for the MSM even when racism plays little to no part in events as in George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin where the media had to whip things up to make the story jucier by concocting things like 'White Hispanic' and such.