[Vision2020] more guns on campus

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 31 16:47:44 PDT 2014

So, just what right do the state legislatures have to impose limits on the sacred and holy God-given Second Amendment rights of the Citizens of the Great State of Idaho (and other, lesser states) to carry guns into the state house?

The rationale can’t possibly be ‘security,’ can it? That’s the same argument I’ve heard put *in support* of letting people carry guns on college campuses.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

Weapons, unless in the possession of elected officials, are prohibited from the Statehouse.

<snip>

<snip>