[Vision2020] 40-year-old deaf woman hears for the first time

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 30 11:09:48 PDT 2014

Courtesy of Philly.com at:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/VIDEO-40-year-old-deaf-woman-hears-for-the-first-time.html

-----------------------------------
40-year-old deaf woman hears for the first time

A 40-year-old woman named Jo Milne was born with Usher Syndrome. As a result, she's been deaf from birth. Recently, Milne was fitted with bilateral conchlear implants. When they're switched on, she can hear for the first time in her life.

Luckily, a friend was there to film the experience (though, didn't have the foresight to film it horizontally) and we're all the better for it.

Aaaand now we're all crying in the office. Happy Friday, everyone.

Click here to watch the video.

http://youtu.be/IyDdVJ81Ixs

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon