[Vision2020] Well, so much for spring . . .

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Mar 28 16:30:42 PDT 2014

Spring has arrived:
When we have a basement full of new chicks! Little fluffballs which keep our dog enticed. He thinks they need guarding, and can't keep his big nose off the top of the pen. He usually stops when they get big enough to jump up at his nose....

When we have hundreds of seedlings popping up in flats, fresh spinache ready to harvest, and egg production has increased to twelve dozen per week!

Anyone need eggs? Will deliver in Moscow, $4 dozen (organic/pastured happy hens!). Blue, green, brown, pink---you don't even have to dye them for Easter!
Debi R-S