[Vision2020] more guns on campus

godshatter at yahoo.com godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 07:44:27 PDT 2014

Fine. We can limit the 2nd amendment in schools.  That doesn't mean it's a good idea.  We've had several shooting incidents lately, all in areas where guns are restricted. This would indicate to me, unless I'm being willfully obtuse again, that restrictions on guns in schools isn't helping very much.

In fact, it's definitely possible that the schools were targeted because they were gun free zones. I don't see why allowing responsible gun owners to carry concealed shouldn't be tried.

It also has the added benefit of no longer restricting the 2nd amendment rights of those people on campus (even if it's sanctioned by the Supremes).

Paul