[Vision2020] A collage of Chicago

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 24 10:18:10 PDT 2014

Prior to going to the Chicago concert on Friday I checked with concert management regarding photographing the concert.  I was told that non-flash photography is authorized, but no videography.

Approximately five minutes into the concert (that lasted for two and a half hours non-stop), anybody and everybody that had cameras were shooting photographs and videos . . . as evidenced within the video collage I created below.  Heck, most of the Chicago band members were posing and playing to the cameras.  It was WILD !

As a result, between my iPad and Rodna's iPhone, approximately 200 photos and twelve short (ranging from 15 to 90 seconds) videos were shot.

Chicago collage (WMV format, 16.65 megabytes)
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Videos/Chicago_Collage_032114.wmv

Chicago collage (MP4 format, 10.5 megabytes)
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Videos/Chicago_Collage_032114.mp4

http://www.MoscowCares.com