[Vision2020] Pub Owner Sparks Outrage With Sign Banning Concealed Weapons

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Mar 19 18:28:01 PDT 2014

I'm not sure why anyone who exercises his right to carry would want to support a business that didn't support their right to carry.

If I don't like the policies of a business, I won't spend money there.  And if a business doesn't like a certain type of activity, I think they have the right to refuse service to anyone.

At least that's my opinion

DC