[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 93, Issue 133

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Mar 13 20:41:10 PDT 2014

Wayne,

We have no argument there. I should think you would know that I do understand the information below.  My point was simple:  elections do not determine right or wrong, only who won.  I was responding to your comment  the election would determine whether the governor was right or wrong.  Elected officials also know their actions don’t necessarily translate into negative votes for all sorts of reasons.  In Idaho Republicans are cut a lot of slack (assuming they toe the party line.)  In other states it’s Democrats.

Sue