[Vision2020] Former Miss America Contestantbecomes magnitudes more attractive to guys

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Mar 7 20:16:24 PST 2014

Dan and Roger,  there really isn’t such a thing as, “in between.”  For you I’m sure it isn’t a big deal, but when one takes even a glimpse at the legislation proposed in Idaho, passed and then vetoed in Arizona, it is a big deal.  In conversation in my house the other day there was a remark that started as a compliment about a friend, but ended with the words, “but he’s gay, you know.”  It reminds me of the many, many times compliments about females ended with the words, “for a woman.”  Until those qualifiers no longer have any application, it is a big deal.

Sue H