[Vision2020] Former Miss America Contestant becomes magnitudes more attractive to guys

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:27:27 PST 2014

I want some of that white, straight male privilege! Where do I sign up to get it?
For every white straight male of privilege, I'd bet there are hundreds, if not thousands, of white straight males who didn't get this accident of birth into privilege of which you speak.
Pretty broad stroke of the brush there, Rosemary.