[Vision2020] guns on campus

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 7 10:56:26 PST 2014

My bet is the idiot will sign it.  Remember, he wants Idahoans too stupid to
think as evidenced by his destruction of public education, so I'd guess he
has no objections to some shoot-em-outs on campuses for people who didn't
get the memo.

And, if anyone happens to be wondering how our "own" Cindy Agidius voted,
you can stop wondering:  in her typical spineless form, she apparently
didn't vote one way or the other.  SURPRISE!  Well, not so much.

It's funny how quickly a little time can change things!  Not more than a
week or so ago, I was about ready to give her kudos for actually keeping a
job this long, which I find to be somewhat amazing.

But, for those of you who actually voted for the bobble head, you cannot be
surprised at her failure to vote on such an important issue unless your
memory is shorter than a New York minute.

Saundra

Moscow, ID

If a man aspires towards a rightous life, his first act of abstinence is
from injury to animals.

~ Albert Einstein