[Vision2020] Kentucky Baptists use gun giveaways to lure unchurched to Christ

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 4 13:59:56 PST 2014

Mr. Price echoes . . .

Am I the only one on the list that read, "The guns are donated by local businesses and presented briefly to the winners in church, so they can be photographed with their prize. For legal and liability reasons, the firearms are taken back and must be reclaimed  at a local gun shop, where the winner must pass a federal background check" ?

Mr. Dredge, how about highlighting  . . .

" . . . presented briefly to the winners in church . . . "

I can almost imagine the extent of the so-called federal background check requested by the gun dealer.

"Have you ever been convicted of a capital felony?"

"Are you mentally unstable?"

Jeesh!

'Nuff said.

http://www.MoscowCares.com