[Vision2020] Ag Gag Law

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 1 23:44:59 PST 2014

I'll be sure to pass that along to anyone I know who happens to have a spare
$26,000 laying around  ;-)

I'm curious, though, Kai, how an ag employee being subject to sexual
harassment or physical mistreatment OTJ could document that from a public
space when it's happening on private property???  Or, how the ag worker
aware that the boss is instructing workers to dump toxic chemicals into
waterways on private property that empty into rivers, lakes, oceans, etc.
can document those abuses from a public space?  And so forth.

Idiot Idaho legislators & governors just went along with ALEC's wording
without thinking it through.  Typical.

I'll be interested in seeing the outcome of the case filed in Utah on the
grounds (if I correctly understand) that Utah's ag gag law violates the US
Constitution plays out.

Saundra
Moscow, ID

Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there
is not enough.  We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them
whereever they require it.
~ Francis of Assisi