[Vision2020] A Sunday dedication to those . . .

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:39:53 PDT 2014

Clearly you were stretching things with the "false police complaint"
lament. Having your name mentioned in a completely truthful manner on a
routine report is hardly the egregious violation that you would have had
folks believe.

The document also seems to contradict that explanation you gave Mr.
Rumelhart as to your ongoing animosity and harassment of Mr. Wilson. The
activity had obviously been going on quite some time before the " false
police complaint" ever saw the light of day.

Are there any other prevarications that you would like to foist on list?