[Vision2020] Boehner Calls Obama’s Practice of Accomplishing Things Unconstitutional

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:19:01 PDT 2014

I suspect hat has something to do with the fact that to many on this
list 43 was perceived to be an evil dwarf and that BHO is "Their Guy." The
messiah that put a halt to the rising seas, brought unemployment to unheard
of lows, set the economy to chugging like a Friday night frat boy, put a
halt to the influx of illegal aliens, and last but far from least, raised
the image of America to new highs particularly in the now tranquil middle
east. Hallowed be his name.

Expecting a consistent outlook from the no ridiculous thought left
unexpressed wing of the V is as foolish as...well, you know.