[Vision2020] And on the other side..........

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 21 07:23:57 PDT 2014

“'There was a pretty wide margin that were in favor of this bill,' said Adams County Sheriff Ryan Zollman. 'The main reason is legal citizens should not have their right to pack guns taken away from them.'”

Courtesy of the Spokesman-Review at:
http://data.spokesman.com/census/2010/idaho/counties/

So, Adams County has a total population of 3,976 people with an average age of 50.

BTW, does anybody know of ANY college campuses in Adams County?

"Rep. Judy Boyle, R-Midvale, dismissed opponents’ concerns. 'Unfortunately, a lot of people do not understand what that enhanced carry concealed permit requires,' she said. 'They have the idea that we are handing out guns on the campuses to 16-year-olds, and this is not true – you have to be 21 or over, you have to have taken this class, and it’s an extensive class.'”

Questions, Mr. Price:  Just what does this eight-hour "extensive class" consist of?  Do they take a break for lunch?

If I see a student carrying a firearm on campus, not that I would EVER support such a thing, I want to know that (s)he did more than simply pay a registration fee to carry that weapon on campus.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon