[Vision2020] FW: Roger is correct

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Jun 17 20:58:57 PDT 2014

There clearly are two additional contenders for the worse tyrant of the
twentieth century.  Joseph Stalin was as psychopathic and evil as Adolph
Hitler.  His forced starvation of millions of Russian
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor>  in the early 1930s was
deliberately genocidal. Mao Tse Tung was a monster. On reflection, I am not
clear that either end of the political spectra is relevant in reference to
these three men - although it may well create the political climate that
they took advantage.  All three were so deviant that their political party
affiliation is irrelevant.  I am grateful that Roger graciously reminded me
of that.

Rose Huskey