[Vision2020] Bayer Aspirin

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:40:06 PDT 2014

What is the end goal on this...don't buy Bayer A. G. products until they apologize (again) and/or pay fines (again) and/or damages (again)?

Seems like there was already due process on this based on <All things considered, they got off with
 wrist slaps.  The corporation was ordered to pay reparations to the
surviving members of the thousands of I.G. Farben slave laborers forced
to work under the usual heinous conditions employed by Nazi
collaborators.   After their all-too-brief prison sentences the
following jackasses bounced right on back to their old positions of
power and authority.>

If this were a US criminal case, they wrongdoers would be protected by double jeopardy.  Of course, it's not so all bets are off.