[Vision2020] Idaho GOP Convention Epic Failure

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 14 16:13:03 PDT 2014

But have you noticed that it has quit raining?

See y'all at the Latah County Democrat Party Street Dance next Friday.  The Dems could have scheduled the street dance earlier, but I understand the City Streets Department requires at least four days to decootify (eliminate cooties) from public roads.

What are "cooties", you ask?

"Cooties"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ylxWcwkUM

Seeya at the Latah County Democrat Party Street Dance, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon