[Vision2020] Fw:McFarlane's Four O'Clocks

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jun 6 17:56:36 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
Subject: McFarlane's Four O'Clocks
From: "Whitepine chapter INPS" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
To: "White Pine Chapter" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
Date: 06/05/14 05:58:06

 The following was received from Paul Warnick:
They (McFarlane's Four O'Clocks) are flowering in the Xeriscape garden now, along with lots of Steve's Eriogonums.  Thought you might want to know, and/or pass along to the rest of the INPS.  I am leaving town til next Tuesday, I may miss the full bloom. Paul Warnick, Arboretum HorticulturistUniversity of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical Garden875 Perimeter Drive MS 2281Moscow, ID 83844-2281