[Vision2020] Coming to UI soon . . .

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:39:32 PDT 2014

Oh, as we all know too well, you can and do go on and on. But since Seattle U's policy is not the same as the one forced on UI, the only point you've made is that this can happen anywhere. That's what the guns on campus people argue. That's why they say people should be armed.

Way to go.

OKAY?

Sunil