[Vision2020] Sixty-one years ago today (July 27, 1953)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 28 01:32:43 PDT 2014

Congrats to you & your wife – that’s a great reason to celebrate!  Any words of wisdom to share with us?  My hubby & I only have a couple of decades under our belt – and haven’t killed each other yet <g> -- so are always interested in leaving what’s worked well for those who’ve done things right enough to have successfully shared so many years of happiness together.

Saundra