[Vision2020] PSA: If You See Something, Know Something, or Suspect Something - SAY SOMETHING

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sat Jul 26 21:05:05 PDT 2014

I am proud to have my name on this PSA but I must give credit where it is due.  Saundra has put in an incredible amount of time researching the background on this tragic and preventable loss of life.  She authored this very strong statement which we hope will encourage all  of us to be our brother and sisters’ keeper.  We are in this together, and we hope all who read this will join with us to prevent this from happening again.  We will be attending the hearings and share what we learn.

Rose Huskey