[Vision2020] Amount of Bond (Lindsey Winter and Charles Wright)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 23 20:47:43 PDT 2014

I can proudly state that I have NEVER experienced the necessity to search the "repository" of the county sheriff's office for the name and/or bond of a jail's inmate.

Perhaps if I were a public defender, whose very livelihood is dependent on the availability of such information, I might become intimately familiar with such a list and its publisher.

Alas, my pride in the former and absence of concern for the latter instills pride in myself for the reflection of the man in the mirror.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon