[Vision2020] City of Moscow Arts Workshop Instructors Wanted

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Jul 16 08:32:00 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow Arts Workshop Instructors Wanted

July 16, 2014 - The City of Moscow and the Moscow Arts Commission are seeking instructors for Art Workshops. All Workshops will take place in the Arts Room at the 1912 Center in January through April 2015, per room availability.

Instructors in all art media are welcome to apply. For details please see the Call for Teachers application. This application is available for pick up at Moscow City Hall or can be downloaded at: http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/records/Applications/Call-for-Art-Teachers.pdf.

The deadline for applications is September 10, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.

The Art Workshops are sponsored by the City of Moscow, the Moscow Arts Commission, and the Heart of the Arts, Inc. These Workshops are for young adults and the young at heart and provide not only a day of fun but an opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience in a variety of art fields.

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.