[Vision2020] On sale at Tri-State

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 15 13:24:09 PDT 2014

------------------------------------

Courtesy of the National Firearms Training Academy at:

http://nftacademy.com/classes/idaho/aug-2-815-am-moscow-id-tri-state-outfitters/

--------------------

Product Description

This class qualifies Idaho residents for the Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oregon permits and fills the qualifications for the first 4 hours of the Idaho Enhanced Permit*.   Come learn how to carry in 40 states in a safe, fun, and entertaining course.  Receive a $10 gift certificate to Tri-State Outfitters upon completion of the course.The class is approximately 4 hours long.  All instructors are NRA certified, UBCI certified, and either have a law degree or are currently pursuing one. Bring a valid state issued I.D. and something to take notes on. Other needed class materials are provided. You are welcome to bring food or drinks.

A FOUR-HOUR CLASS!  In return you get a ten-dollar gift certificate from Tri-State Outfitters

Requirements:  $60 (sixty dollars), a state issued ID and something to write on.

Damn!  I feel safer already.

How big is your gun, V-Peeps?

Now, if you'll excuse me.  I really must check my mail at the campus post office.  Cover me.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon