[Vision2020] Birth Control

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:58:58 PDT 2014

Specious argument 42 condoms at Wal-Mart cost about $18.00. No
prescription, no doctors visit, and the added benefit of STD protection. If
a local gal were to go to the North Central Health Dist.
http://www.idahopublichealth.com/80-family-health/ on Palouse River Dr.
they give them away like they're party favors. They will also set her up
with other forms of birth control on an ability to pay basis. The
affordability/availability whine just don't fly.