[Vision2020] Caturday (July 12, 2014) (Moscow Cares)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Jul 12 19:20:35 PDT 2014

Our tiny little organic farm relies on our beautiful cats to keep mice, voles, weasels, rabbits, and chipmunks down to a dull roar. Our nutso big  dogs scare off the deer, elk, rabbits and moose (and unwelcome "guests"). Without our "indoor-outdoor" pals, we wouldn't have any veg to sell at the Tuesday Growers Market in Moscow  or the Pullman Farmers' Market on Wednesdays! We don't need 8 foot "deer fence", bird "cannons", traps (uggghh!) or poison (even more UGGGHHHH!). Bonus--we don't lose chickens to predators or raptors! It's just too darn noisy and busy up in here!

BarkBark, MeowMeow!!

We love our field hands, treat them like the kings and queens they are, and are blessed with their assistance and affection.

Debi R-S
RavenCroft Farm