[Vision2020] Here’s What Rick Perry Looked Like While Touring the Border on a ‘Badass’ Boat

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Jul 11 13:13:35 PDT 2014

For what it's worth, I think he, Governor Perry, should call the Texas National Guard to state duty to stop this invasion, and I would hope that the other 3 border governors would too. If they don't, it just shifts the problem from one states borders to the next one over. The over all control of this border and the problem there, is however the the president, who appears to be out to lunch, in this particular case, literally!

And I am glad to see that you advocate putting state troops on the border.

' nuff said?