[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market and the “I Love My Farmers Market Celebration”

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Jul 7 11:45:08 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Moscow Farmers Market and the “I Love My Farmers Market Celebration”

July 7, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) –

 <http://action.farmland.org/site/Ecard?s_oo=fqjRbeXqykAlwD4TcgnWSA..&s_tlid=37131> America's Favorite Farmers Markets<http://action.farmland.org/site/PageNavigator/Americas-Favorite-Farmers-Markets/best_local_farmers_market_vote?s_oo=MiZJypvWcMZNB8Um8KLBZw..&s_tlid=37131>

I Love My Farmers Market Celebration!

Dear Friend of the Moscow Farmers Market,

I Love My Farmers Market Celebration marks the sixth year American Farmland Trust has hosted a summer-long event to honor our nation’s hardworking family farmers and to raise the national awareness about our bountiful farmers markets.

The Celebration encourages shoppers to be a champion for local family farmers by pledging to shop at their farmers market each week throughout the summer. Shoppers can pledge once a week at the Celebration’s website, www.lovemyfarmersmarket.org<http://www.lovemyfarmersmarket.org>. Pledge your support every week and join us at the Moscow Farmers Market.

Pledging will close midnight EST September 13, 2014.

www.lovemyfarmersmarket.org<http://www.lovemyfarmersmarket.org>

The Top 100 most celebrated markets will receive a special logo honoring their achievement, “No Farms, No Food”® gear, and recognition on the Celebration’s website.
See you at the Market!

For more information about the Moscow Farmers Market, visit:
www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/Farmers-Market.aspx<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/Farmers-Market.aspx>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CF99D8.3DA6C900]

Hours

May – October
8am – 1pm

Location

Main Street & Friendship Square

Contact

Barry McGarrah
208-883-7132

The City of Moscow Farmers Market is a proud partner and sponsor of Shop the Market. Check for updates and let us know how we are doing on Facebook at Moscow Farmers Market, Yelp, and Trip Advisor!

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.