[Vision2020] The NSA is Targeting Users of Privacy Services, Leaked Code Shows

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 16:00:12 PDT 2014

I keep hoping that some Congressman somewhere will stop and think "You know
what?  The Executive branch has created the Ultimate Blackmailing Machine,
all with at least arguable legality.  I wonder if that could ever be used
against me?"  Instead, we apparently only elect the "Boy I can't wait to
use that when I'm President" types.  Sucks to be us, I guess.

Paul