[Vision2020] Maureen Dowd at her best!

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:09:03 PDT 2014

Neither of those change anything today. They're irrelevant to the flaming car wreck Kerry stars in now.

Sunil

Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Maureen Dowd at her best!
From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:59:45 -0700
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
To: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com

Wasn't it Dick Cheney who said (in 2004) that he (Cheney) felt that Kerry wasn't hurt enough to qualify for his (Kerry) third Purple Heart?
Then there is George Bush Jr. who managed to get into the Texas Air National Guard during Vietnam and . . . miraculously managed to transfer into the Alabama Air National Guard . . . immediately following activation of his Texas Air National Guard unit.
"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still.But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon