[Vision2020] Minimun wage and burgers WAS: RE: [Spam 4.11] Hawkins mall

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:11:04 PST 2014

Yikes!  I've known a few high school drop outs with limited skills who have earned very good livings and I know college graduates who are unemployable.

But to generally answer your question below, of why 'should [entry level McDonald's employees] get paid $20 an hour?', the answer is that they shouldn't until either minimum wage requires it or because no one is willing to work for less than that amount.