[Vision2020] Fw: Genesee Library will host "Hot Shot- Fires Gone Wild"

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 30 17:01:55 PST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: "Connie S" <connies at latahlibrary.org>
To: connie6434 at yahoo.com
Date: 01/27/14 18:14
Subject: Genesee Library will host "Hot Shot- Fires Gone Wild"

Genesee Library will host “Hot Shot- Fires Gone Wild” program at the library 140 East Walnut St, Genesee Idaho on Friday, January 31 at 7 PM.
It is our Library’s Kick-off program to 2014’s reading theme “Spark a Reaction” and first Adult Winter Reading Program which runs from January 13 thru March 13.

Guest programmer, Bridget Schwenne, of  Mt. Taylor Hotshots, Cibola National Forest will provide an enthusiastic hour long (+) slide show and presentation of our nation’s Hotshots, who bring a high level of fitness and expertise to wildfire management.
Bridget is a 2011 graduate of University of Idaho and 2007 graduate of Genesee High School.
The Library will provide additional resources pertaining to the Hot Shots and Wildfire management during their regular open hours.

Hope to see you there!