[Vision2020] Mayor Chaney benefited Moscow and aided in its growth . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:09:49 PST 2014

Although Kai can clarify if he wants to waste anymore time on this, I think he was trying to get you to explain why you weren't and still aren't huffy puffy about giant construction projects near A&W / White Ave / Joseph St., water being diverted to those developments, construction companies and land owners making profit on those projects, and the associated secret handshakes between those builders and others you typically deem on your opinion only as being corrupt?

I'm curious myself.  Why do you feel compelled to attempt to dig up dirt on others who may potentially dig up dirt to develop property that they own and are within their right to develop?  We already have a process in place for permits, environmental impact reports, building inspectors, etc. to ensure compliance to the laws.

-Scott