[Vision2020] Fwd: CNN Breaking News

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 24 09:31:13 PST 2014

It was the Portuguese government that turned the Bolivian President's plane around.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/02/world/americas/bolivia-presidential-plane/

And you REALLY think that our government is conspiring to murder Snowden???????? . . .

Here's a suggestion, Mr. Eiselein and Mr. Rumelhart:  Go toward the light (or, at least, take your meds), ok?

JEEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHH!

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon