[Vision2020] Fwd: CNN Breaking News

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 24 05:01:25 PST 2014

If our government does want Snowden back home in the Nifty Fifty (USA), there is a way that just might work:

Fabricate an email to Snowden, using low-level security (breachable by the Russian government with little effort), that reads . . .

--------------

Eddie, honey -

When are you coming home?  The Jacobs moved out of the duplex a couple months ago.  It's so lonely here without you.  I bought a couple pair of those leather pants you love to see me in.

Please hurry home,

Kenny (or "Johnny" or "Dougie" or some other obviously male name)

My guess is that Mr. Snowden's flight would be out of Russian air space before the sun sets.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon

Begin forwarded message: