[Vision2020] Pot backers all abuzz about Super Bowl link

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 19:17:44 PST 2014

That doesn't address Tiger's point. When it was used as a medication, how was it administered? Was it smoked? Eaten?

Sunil

From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:12:00 -0800
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Pot backers all abuzz about Super Bowl link

Mr. Falen -
Your explanation lacks logic.
Here is my explanation for the "criminalization" of marijuana possession and/or use.
Way back, before the 1930's (and "Reefer Madness"), cannabis was a key ingredient in pain relief medicine.
As the pharmaceutical industry grew in the 1920s (and well into the 1930s), pharmaceutical businesses were looking to gain control over the "pain killers" market.  But, to do that they would have to create a reason for people to quit buying those pain killers.  Hence . . . "Reefer Madness".
I believe in legalization, regulation, and taxation of marijuana . . . just like we do alcohol.

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still.But first you must learn to smile as you kill,If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon