[Vision2020] Idaho Watercolor Society Traveling Show Exhibit

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Jan 14 12:01:39 PST 2014

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE

Idaho Watercolor Society Traveling Show Exhibit

January 14, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - Join us for the Third Street Gallery's newest exhibit titled Idaho Watercolor Society Traveling Show. This exhibit features works from the 2013 IWS Traveling Show. The exhibit ends January 31, 2014.

The reception is January 16, 2014 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.

Every year, the Idaho Watercolor Society sponsors an annual juried competition for its members throughout the state.  From all the entries received, only a select few were chosen for a show which was exhibited at Boise State University.  The paintings exhibited are those from the North Region of IWS that were shown in Boise and a few works from the Palouse Watercolor Society.

Third Street Gallery is located on the second and third floors of Moscow City Hall at 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID. Gallery hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.

For more information:

dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

208-883-7036

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/gallery.aspx

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF111F.BC186F10]
###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.