[Vision2020] Who said . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 11 09:53:21 PST 2014

"We need a big church, and you can’t have a big church without big money. But you can’t have big money without a big problem, and what is that? Whenever you have big money show up, more than a few people will start acting funny. This funniness runs in two directions—and we need to learn how to mortify both these tendencies. They are temptations. Treat them in just the same way you would treat a temptation to perjure yourself, or commit adultery, or rob banks."

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon