[Vision2020] PR - Oversized loads anticipated to travel through Moscow – City hosts partner workshop

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 10 17:00:20 PST 2014

Reliable word has it that the megaload at Wilma is packed and ready to roll.  A simple phone call from Boise could put it on 95 headed north.

I will be waiting for it (cameras at the ready) when it enters Moscow . . . tonight . . . tomorrow . . . Sunday . . . next week . . . or next month.

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon